Preseason Player Projections & Rankings - $29.95
What this product does
The Preseason Player Projections & Rankings tool produces a set of player projections and rankings that are customized to your league's requirements!
Why you need it
The key to a successful fantasy baseball season is to select the best possible team at the beginning of the season. A good set of preseason projected players' statistics is essential, and there are many good sources available for this information.
However, projected players' statistics are merely a good starting point, not the final answer. You need an objective, data-driven system that takes into account all the characteristics of your league (e.g.- type of league, #teams, scoring system, roster requirements), then ranks all eligible players for you in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use format. This tool will give you the edge over your competitors before a single regular-season pitch is thrown!
How it works
- You answer questions about your league's characteristics:
- Eligible players (NL+AL, NL only, AL only)
- # Teams (minimum = 6; maximum = 16)
- Roster size (maximum = 30)
- Roster requirements by position
- Scoring categories (see Other Considerations for category list)
- Type of league (e.g.- pure draft, auction with salary cap)
- Keepers (maximum of 5 per team)
- We take your answers to these questions and rank all eligible players. Each player is given a score ranging from 0 to 1 in each scoring category used in your league. The player's total score will be the sum of the individual category scores.
- You decide whether to adjust player rankings for Position Scarcity (highly recommended!)
- You decide which results you want to see
- All pitchers and hitters in one list.
- All pitchers and all hitters in separate lists.
- All hitters at a specific position.
- All pitchers in a specific category (Starting Pitchers, Middle Relievers, Closers)
- You decide how you want to receive the results
- PDF file
- Excel spreadsheet